SOBEK Light @ Ayung River
The best safety and service for your budget
This two hour, visually spectacular rafting trip down the Ayung River is a great No FRILLS alternative for those on a budget. The same trip as the Sobek Classic, with the same awesome professional river guides but without all the costly additions like transport, lunch buffet and hot showers/ towels.
As you carve through some of Bali's most appealing landscape, the Ayung River provides a thrill that begins the moment you push of from the riverbanks. As you switch between Class II and III rapids, you will wind through deep valleys with cascading waterfalls and towering cliffs of prehistoric significance.
On the more leisurely stretches through tropical forests you will see Hindu shrines that are brightly decorated on ceremonial days of prayer. Just as you think it is all coming to an end, the unpredictable Ayung River propels your raft into yet another rapid.
- Approximately 11 km or 7 miles. Rafting time 2 hours
- Class 2 and 3 rapids with drops and pools
- Wild animals are mainly in the mornings and local daily activity in the afternoons
Included in Trips:
- A medical insurance for age 7 to 65 year old
- Lunch, fried rice with egg and kerupuk, drinking water tea/coffee
- Towel and hot shower
- Snack / dessert
- Transport (pick up and drop off or shuttle from finish point to start point